I will admit I am a bit of a lazy mom, but I like to call it relaxed. I am also cheap. Read: thrifty. So I was thrilled when I came up with this and all my friends thought I was that smart and organized mom that does makes the others yell ain’t nobody got time for that!
How did I do it? 5 easy steps.
1. Buy a dollar store work book that is age appropriate.
2. Take out the pages and place into sheet protectors in a binder.
3. Give your kid a whiteboard erasable marker and let him go to town. Wipe down with a tissue or baby wipe and repeat.
4. Enjoy the quiet time while he is entertained.
5. Photograph and Instagram the hell out of that. You want your kid to remember these good mom moments.