I was pretty sure the Blunt Moms were into the holiday beverages a little early this year when I noticed them using words like “Phablet” and “Phamera”.
Then I thought about it a bit and realized this is a thing! A PHONE and a TABLET. A PHONE and a CAMERA. How clever!
Since we are talking about the giving season coming up, I am notifying my family of a new item on my list… I want a PHAMERA!! A Phantastic Phamera in Phact.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera is a fab new Phamera (and yes, we are GIVING one away!)
Not ONLY is it a great point and shoot camera, but you can text your images if you have a data plan! You can tweet, facebook, work on the wordpress app and so much more. Where has this been all my life?
Check out this awesome review from one of our Blogerlicious friends NuggleMama’s Handful!
The Galaxy Camera is the ultimate social camera perfect for capturing and sharing all those special holiday moments. While WiFi uploads are nothing new to point and shoot cameras, Samsung has taken it one step further by essentially taking a Samsung S3 brain, and adding a camera body with a really good zoom lens.
‘Here are the details:
- 4.8″ (121.2 mm) HD Super Clear Touch Display
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean™ OS
- 4G HSPA+ network connectivity
- 1.4 GHz Exynos quad-core processor
- Image stabilization
- HD movies at 16 : 9 ratio
- 1650 mAh Battery Capacity
- Standby Time: Up to 280 h (3G / 4G)
- pop up flash
- 16 Megapixels 1/2.3” BSI CMOS
- f/2.8 lens with 21x super long zoom and 23mm wide angle
- Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth file sharing
- 8GB of internal memory with microSD card slot
One lucky Canadian will win the Samsung Galaxy Camera Christmas Eve thanks to the generous people at Samsung. To enter to win, please fill out the form below. One entry per household. All entries will be verified and duplicate ISPs disqualified.
Although part of a group giveaway, I have not been compensated nor provided product in exchange for this post.